20 mm thickened sheets for new outdoor furnishing solutions
The Florim 20 mm thickened stoneware sheets constitute a new solution for outdoor furnishing. Obtained from sprayed precious clay, quartz and metallic oxides pressed at 400 kg/cm2, they are hardened at a temperature of 2228°F and subjected to squaring with an abrasive grinding system.
Fields of Application:
Thanks to their high density, they allow a self-bearing treadable surface to be created that is suitable for use in a wide range of outdoor settings, both public and private.
- Gardens, courtyards, patios, pool entrance walkways
- Pedestrian walkways
- Terraces, balconies and porches
- Driveways Urban décor
- Business areas
- Wellness and hospitality spaces
- Public parks
- Compact, 20 mm thick, squared and ground monolithic slab
- High resistance to static loads
- Easy to install
- Frost resistant
- R11 class A+B non-slip surface
- Thermal shock resistant
- Easy to clean
- Removable and re-usable
- Resistant to chemical agents and mildew
All the 20 mm Florim collections are suitable for making outdoor flooring.
To guarantee maximum application versatility, Florim suggests various laying solutions suitable for any outdoor terrain and surface.A careful assessment of the characteristics of the foundation is essential for the assessment of the bearing capacity of the laying surface based on the loads to which it will be subjected.