Personal data is collected and processed in accordance with article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679, in order to ensure that data processing is carried in full respect of the rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity of individuals.
1) PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
Information collected from you identifies you (first and last names, email address and other details) in order to provide material requested by you or to send you specific information.
2) METHODS OF PROCESSING
Data will be processed using digital and/or manual methods, lawfully and appropriately, and confidentiality and security will be guaranteed by means of suitable logistical, organisational and physical security measures.
3) NATURE OF DATA PROVISION
The provision of data is obligatory for the purposes stated in point 1, so that services requested can be delivered. In the absence of your consent it is not possible to provide services requested by you; this is formalised by proceeding with your request for material through the submit button. Subsequently you can give further, separate consent to receive information regarding advertising/promotional messages addressed to you.
4) DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Personal data being processed will not be disclosed to third parties under any circumstances.
5) CIRCULATION OF DATA
Personal data being processed will not be circulated to unspecified parties.
6) TRANSFER OF DATA OVERSEAS
Personal data being processed will not be transferred overseas.
7) RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT (GDPR articles 15-22)
At any time, the data subject may exercise the right to:
· request confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data regarding him or her.
· obtain information about the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data have been or will be disclosed and, where possible, the duration of data storage.
· obtain the rectification or erasure of the data.
· obtain a restriction on processing.
· obtain data portability, i.e. receive the data from the controller in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format, and transfer it without hindrance to another data controller.
· object to processing at any time, including objection to processing for direct marketing purposes.
· object to automated decision-making processes regarding natural persons, including profiling.
· lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority for Italian data protection.
8) DATA PROCESSORS
Firms with registered and/or administrative offices at Via Canaletto 24, 41042 Fiorano Modenese (MO):
- FLORIM CERAMICHE S.P.A SB A SOCIO UNICO
- MILANO 4 S.R.L
- FINFLOOR S.P.A
- UBERSETTO 2000 S.R.L.
- FIN TWIN S.P.A.
- MORDANO 4 S.R.L.
- FONDAZIONE ING. GIOVANNI LUCCHESE
- MARANELLO 51 S.R.L.
Firms with registered offices at Largo Garibaldi 2, Modena (MO):
- ISABELLA S.R.L.
- LITHOS S.R.L.
9) DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
To request clarification from the Data Protection Officer (DPO), please email [email protected].
10) PERIOD OF DATA STORAGE
Data collected is stored only for the period necessary for the delivery of services requested.