With its 20 mm material thickness, it is ideal for installation on gravel and sand. The system is extremely easy to install and can be freely repositioned, thereby allowing maximum creativity in the configuration and flexibility in any subsequent changes.
Gardens, courtyards, patios, gazebos, pedestrian walkways, scenic terraces, beach resorts, perimeter areas in private pools.
Outdoor flooring on dirt: installation tips
- Even out and compact the level of the resting layer (sand or gravel)
- Lay the sheet on the bed of gravel or sand, maintaining a minimum gap of 1 cm or wider (Japanese spacing)
- Use a rubber hammer to eliminate any unevenness
- Fill in the joints between the sheets with gravel or sand to provide greater stability to the surface
Warning: Verify that the level of the sheet is in line with the level of the gravel layer in order to prevent the sheet from shifting or from being damaged by side impact. The system cannot be installed in the case of vehicle traffic and/or high dynamic loads.
The Pros of installing tiles on sand
- Easy and quick to install, remove and reposition
- Does not require installation by specialized personnel
- Rapid water drainage
- Can be installed even where building or permanent flooring is not permitted.
- Allows high aesthetic impact installations