Outdoor tiles can be easily installed on grass, removed and positioned elsewhere, allowing maximum flexibility in creating various configurations.
Gardens, gazebos, entrance walkways, perimeter areas in private pools.
Outdoor flooring over grass: installation tips
- Remove the soil below the area where the sheet will be laid to a thickness of about 5-6 cm
- In the dug up area, apply a bed of gravel with constant granulometry to a thickness of about 3-4 cm and compact the foundation
- Rest the sheets – with at least 1 cm of gap – on the gravel bed and use a rubber hammer to eliminate any unevenness.
Warning: Ensure that the level of the sheet is equal to the level of the grassy surface in order to prevent damage during mechanical mowing of the lawn. This system cannot be installed in the case of vehicle traffic and/or high dynamic loads.
The Pros of installing tiles on grass
- Easy and quick to install, remove and reposition
- Does not require installation by specialized personnel
- Rapid water drainage
- Can be installed even where building or permanent flooring is not permitted.
- Allows high aesthetic impact installations
Porcelain Pavers Directly Over Grass